Pocket Teacher, LLC (PT)
maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Website as a service. By using
any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and
be bound by the terms, conditions, and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Website and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to PT that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Website contains one or more of the following interactive services: booking session calendar, payment platform for sessions, teaching scheduling via Zoom platform, Google docs, lesson plans.
3. You agree to use such services only to schedule lessons from a certified teacher. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of PT Zoom links as a teacher or a client you agree that when using one, you will not:
● Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
● Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
● Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
● Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
● Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
● Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
● Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
● Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
● Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
● Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any message or communication.
4. PT has no obligation to monitor the private sessions conducted by teachers. However, PT reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by contractors (teachers) necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
5. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. PT does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in the teaching sessions.
6. Teachers using the PT Zoom account for personal usage or teaching purposes will be automatically terminated and banned from the PT teacher team.
8. The Sessions offered are a service rendered by PT to student to help them to improve, learn and prepare for tests. Passing a test is not a guarantee that PT offers.